Welcome! And thanks for coming. I would be thrilled and honoured if you would consider subscribing, so you’ll know right away when there’s a new post.
About the Author:
1. Taurus (born feet-first, unwillingly).
2. Claustrophobic who loves heights.
3. Confirmed girly-girl except she can throw decently and likes spiders, reptiles, and rodents.
4. Vegetarian foodie.
7. Quaker, born to Vietnam draft-dodger parents.
8. Political enough to rant occasionally.
9. French teacher extraordinaire.
10. Erstwhile traveller who barely strays beyond county lines these days.
11. Grammar geek + language junkie.
12. Collector of birth stories.
14. Crunchy tree-hugger (because “saving the planet” is a load of crap; the environmental movement should really be called “saving humankind’s ass”, so that people understand that caring about it should not be a choice, dammit. Sorry, compulsive mini-Di-atribe).
16. Mother of the cutest, most awesome little boy on the planet (who is actually a wizard, btw)… and the sweetest angel baby boy not on this planet… and a feisty and fashionable daughter. Love them all to the moon and back.
If you would like to contact me outside the comment section, please feel free to email me at itsdilovely [at] gmail [dot] com.