Today, I am grateful for the beautiful snow we’re having.
Isn’t it great how snow lightens up the world right when you need it most? Just like how shade also offers itself right when you need it.
Normally, we don’t really get into the Christmas stuff – music and decorating etc. – until December. The buzz is that this year, everyone’s into it a bit earlier than usual because we need the cheering-up factor. Today, it was irresistible – I had to put on some festive music while we watched the snow fall.
In fact, today contains/ed many elements of a perfect Sunday (in my opinion):
- toasted oatmeal bread (with apple butter),
- peppermint mocha oat milk latte (made by me),
- Trivial Pursuit with my hubby (and I won!),
- doing homework to Christmas music,
- walking in the snow with my family,
- seeing my kids playing in the snow,
- snuggles with people I love.
Who could ask for more?