Nerdy Mom Plays With Kids’ Toys, Vol. 6 – Tender Moments

Posted on January 13th, 2017

Happy Friday, lovely di-hards!

Minnie and the Sea Dragon

Minnie could never have guessed that being lost at sea would result in a very special connection with a misunderstood sea “monster”. After all, he’s really just a creature looking for love,┬álike you and me (but more scaly).

Little Bear’s Rescue

Sometimes, if an orphaned mini counting-bear comes along at the right point in a mama Bakugan-dragon’s life, she will take the cub and raise it as her own. This mother is seen grooming her cub as if he were her own Baku-spawn.

Love for Planet Earth

The green aliens came to Earth for a reason. It really is just a darn lovable place. Makes you want to give it a big smooch. (Canada especially.)

8 Responses to “Nerdy Mom Plays With Kids’ Toys, Vol. 6 – Tender Moments”

1. 13 January, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Ahhhhh! Better than the dishes any day! I used to do this (though without the picture-taking and blog-posting…).

16 January, 2017 at 3:54 pm

You did?? I wish there WERE pictures!

2. emily
    13 January, 2017 at 10:30 pm

Whoa. That dragon really changes the scale when it comes to tongue.

16 January, 2017 at 3:55 pm

Heh. But it matches so nicely, with the fuchsia.

3. Yerpa
    14 January, 2017 at 10:10 am

And, really, when you think about it, when DOES it come to tongue?

And who IS it?

16 January, 2017 at 3:55 pm

I’m not sure it’s that kind of relationship…

4. 18 January, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Well, I said I used to do this, but I wasn’t this creative. I just played with kids’ toys sometimes. Blocks. Lego. Other building toys — Canadian Logs, for instance. A wooden train track with train. Sometimes it started because I was playing with one of you children and the child lost interest before I did, but sometimes I just found that sort of thing lying around the family room and I played before putting it away. There probably wasn’t anything picture-worthy about it.

18 January, 2017 at 5:41 pm

Playing with toys is good. ­čÖé I bet your log cabins were quite fetching.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 13th, 2017 at 8:20 pm and is filed under Humanitrivia, Kid Nation, PopCulturalism. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.