A Smiley Video for a Happy Frozen Friday

Posted on January 30th, 2015

My kids love the movie “Frozen.” Like almost all kids. And I’m not ashamed to say that I also love it; I’ve probably seen it a dozen times and I could still cry every time, if I let myself. I will most likely go on about the reasons why another time.

For now, here’s two-year-old AB’s side of a (highly edited) conversation we had in November about the plot of Frozen. If you’ve seen the movie, you’ll probably recognize a concept or a direct quote here and there. You may also notice some outright fallacies. If you haven’t seen the movie – don’t worry! This information doesn’t make enough sense to contain spoilers.

Mostly, I just love her sense of drama. I wish you could see her, when E closes his bedroom door – she’ll go knock and sing the whole first verse of “Do You Want to Build a Snowman,” complete with wistful “Okay, bye…” at the end. Or even better, the two of them do an inspiring version of “For The First Time In Forever” – with many bits missing, but the passion is there.

Anyway, here’s this. I hope it makes you smile. Happy Friday!

[ad name=”Med Rec”]

12 Responses to “A Smiley Video for a Happy Frozen Friday”

1. 30 January, 2015 at 4:15 pm

Oh, thank goodness she got the granola bar–the tension was building, waiting to find out if all of that dramatic reenactment of kissing would lead to a granola bar!
    Helen recently posted..Chili Sin Carne*My Profile

30 January, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Indeed! I guess she earned a treat. 🙂

30 January, 2015 at 6:05 pm

SMILE??!! I totally LOL!!

Oh, the future that actress could have…

(Remember, “He’s the only bear I always wanted!” and “‘Here is my buddon’…. he said.”)

11 February, 2015 at 4:23 pm

I think about those quotes a lot, since she does so much reading. I think her voice is like mine, too. Yes! My genes exist!

3. Auntie CL
    30 January, 2015 at 9:49 pm

An expert on kissing at such a young age! Reminds me of a two-year-old i once knew and loved. (still do, though he’s older now.)
    Such an accomplished melter, too – wow!
    A lovely story altogether, and it does help me to understand her confusion over Christmastime about Anna. Anna? Anna! Anna…
    And now a word from our sponsor — granola bar (please, please!).
    Do you know the Danish series “Dicte” – she’s a rather tough crime reporter, but says at one point: “Inside me there’s a tiny pink feminine princess. It’s true!”

11 February, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Oh, that is a cute quote! And yes, the confusion over Anna is understandable, but I do think she does now love our real Anna for herself. TWO Annas to love, in different ways.

31 January, 2015 at 12:22 am

Oh, oh! You may HAVE to get video now of the passionate duet, and the door singing! Ahhhh but this one is just too great. Thanks for slavin away to get it to us. 🙂

Full disclosure: AB has already had considerable experience in melting, from the updated version of Miss Soup.

11 February, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I will try to get some more songage. The world deserves it. (Autocorrect wanted “songage” to be “snogged.”)

31 January, 2015 at 12:29 am

SO many things don’t sound like kissing! Ach.

I think this video may start a run on granola bars as a movie treat.

11 February, 2015 at 4:32 pm

Heh heh. Honestly, she doesn’t eat granola bars THAT often… and I ALMOST withhold them as bait.

6. Krista
    31 January, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Super adorable! And I’m glad she got the granola bar.

If you’re taking requests…. would absolutely love to see the “Do you wanna build a snowman?” and “For the first time in forever” bits. 🙂

11 February, 2015 at 4:32 pm

I’ll see what I can do! I should probably hold a Frozen screening and then just wait with the camera for the action to start. 🙂