Baby AB’s Fashion Blog – Issue #5: Sleepy Six-Pack

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

So… yeah, sleepers aren’t exactly clothes. But if anyone can get away with wearing pajamas for daytime fashion, it’s babies. And again – they’re too cute not to be documented.

(You can maybe tell there are a bunch of different ages represented.)

Snugglecake

“Snugglecake”

Something about babies inspires clothing designers to CUPCAKES. I guess ‘cuz they’re small and yummy.

IMG_3509

“Waltz of the Flowers”

Christmas gift from her Grand Aunties – please note the ballet-slipper feet. OH. EM. GEE.

IMG_3493

“Snowfuzz”

This sleeper is fleece – and I gotta say, fleece is fleecier now than it was when we were kids. SO soft. This was a gift from faraway friends that arrived at the perfect time: it fit AND it was cold weather.

IMG_3590

“Jailbirdie”

This was a fave before she outgrew it – I love purple and I love stripes. It didn’t occur to me that she looked like a wee convict until Auntie Em said so.

Supergirl

Supergirl

Because obviously. (This one has another S-symbol on the back, with a cape-shaped insert. YEAH. Plus, I don’t know if you can tell, but it’s sparkly.)

IMG_3902

“The Cats Pajamas”

This pic was just taken earlier this month. Those shapes are grey and yellow kitties, so there was no other possible name. (And that’s the gorgeous Auntie Beth she’s sittin’ on.)

11 Responses to “Baby AB’s Fashion Blog – Issue #5: Sleepy Six-Pack”

1. Mary Snow
    23 May, 2013 at 10:54 pm

Naomi had the same cupcake sleeper!

She looks so cute in her Supergirl jammies. In retrospect I should’ve included some sort of accessory…a mask? A bitty baby whip?

So glad you’re enjoying this simple pleasure of having a girl. I’m all for putting kids in whatever clothes, but you gotta admit the girl clothes are SO much more fun!

24 May, 2013 at 11:45 am

Haha! I’m sure I could photoshop a mask on there… Thanks again for a memorable (bloggable!) fashion gift! <3

Yep, there's no question the girl clothes blow the boy clothes outta the water. And I am loving having a girl - although she's not as "simple" a baby as her brother was! ­čÖé Wouldn't trade her for anything of course.

2. 23 May, 2013 at 11:05 pm

oh, man, the polka dot feet on the Superbabe sleeper are my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but of course they are all delightsome

24 May, 2013 at 11:46 am

Yes! Those are little grippy dots – even though no baby that size walks, I’m pretty sure.

3. Suze
    23 May, 2013 at 11:40 pm

Presh, as always! But wait! Just wait till you see her in her wedding gown in a few years. You’ll be blown away!!!

24 May, 2013 at 11:46 am

Oh! Sniff!! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE QUINNY’S DRESS.

24 May, 2013 at 12:13 am

Auntie CL is one of the grandaunties. She, too, is delightsome – but Baby Aby really takes the cupcake at this point!

24 May, 2013 at 11:49 am

She IS delightsome. And she has great taste in baby clothes.

5. 24 May, 2013 at 11:54 am

aw, shucks!

but they are BIG grippy dots!

6. 24 May, 2013 at 11:33 pm

OMG, how cute are these pictures?! I am dying of all the adorableness created by the supergirl sleeper. DYING.
    Larks (@LarksNotesThis) recently posted..Preschool graduation.My Profile

27 May, 2013 at 4:55 pm

Right?? I wish I designed baby clothes for a living.