7 thoughts on “March Break Madness: more blogscuses

1. Skye says:

He looks like he’s handling everything just fine, but I’m sure he’ll be getting lots of extra hugs and kisses while he’s getting better. Be sure to add some from me!

2. Quinn says:

Oh poor little guy! Poor all of you – that does not sound like a very fun break. I’m sorry, but he is just so cute..even in that tiny cast. XOXOXO to you all!

3. Mama says:

As my dad would say, “Now wait just a darned minute here!” This is 2011, remember? We were supposed to have put all disasters of all types and sizes behind us in 2010!

I’ll come see him as soon as I can! Meanwhile, “kisses from Grammie and Papa”, please.

4. Krista says:

Oh dear. March Break is not supposed to include actual breaking (or fracturing) of anything! How long does he have to keep the funny sock on? Kids are so resilient -I’m sure he’ll be fine, especially if it keeps it from hurting. ­čśÇ

5. Suze Corte says:

Oh gorsh…so very sorry! Quinn is right–he is still so cute even in a cast!!! I’ve never heard of a toddler fracture in all my years with little kids. I probably wasn’t paying attention. I had the same kind of cast when I broke my elbow and I was in total misery for two solid weeks. Thank goodness children are so adaptable and it just doesn’t bother them.I hope Sean is all better and that Spring brings you relief from medical woes. Huge hugs and kisses!!!
    ~auntie suze.

6. Nancy says:

So sorry! Barry could tell you about guilt. When Caleb was 3 or 4, he backed off the deck (one step down) and fractured his leg (green stick fracture). Only they didn’t realize it for a day or so. Yikes! Hope he feels better soon!

7. ah, poor little family! but Everett is a good sport because he is so well loved and cared for and he knows and trusts that. yep, parents feel guilty when something like this happens, but remember you don’t have x-ray vision or any other superpowers (as far as i know) and stuff happens. then it gets better. we’ve had the turrrble cold, too – managed to have our World Storytelling Day performances as i was getting better and Glenna hadn’t really come down with it yet. i hope you can kick it and i hope the guys get over their bigger stuff sooooon! love and hugs, Auntie CL