What a day today! E had:
- Long, awesome naps (like yesterday’s – exactly coinciding with the increased calories… hmmm).
- LOTS of rolling – especially after he was supposed to be asleep but was too excited – he would roll to the edge of the couch and his auntie would patiently scootch him back, like a conveyor belt.
- Plenty of screeching like a baby pterodactyl, his latest fun activity.
- Brilliant, magenta food! Wow. (Butternut squash + beets.)
- And the best part… sitting! He went from a second or two this morning to many seconds in a row this afternoon. He be honin’ dat skill! And not even making a big deal of it – we’re all exclaiming and he just looks at us like, “Yeah. I like these socks,” or whatever.