I’m enjoying this. I enjoy that I don’t need preamble or continuity to write in my Bloggy Blog. No constraints on length or level of awesomeness.
(When my sister started her blog and left for Europe, I discovered that my baby son gives big smiles when you say “Blogblogblogblogblog.”)
What was my topic again?
Oh right. Since I am so far writing just for me, I might as well remind myself of my goals.
- Raise a happy, healthy son. (Piece o’ cake. Ha ha.)
- Bellydance my way back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
- Write in my blog.
- Write all those articles that have been filling my mind since I’ve been not at work hyper-concentrating all day.
- Write a book.
- Finish my symphony.
- Record my piano pieces.
- Translate works of literature with eloquence and subtlety.
- Muckle on to that special project I’ve been imagining.
- Orchestrate the perfect publicity plan for my Favourite Place.
Ten seems good. Don’t want to overwhelm myself. HAH! How will I have time to go back to work?? Guess I better add number 11: Get rich quick.